It’s been a while since I’ve put up any photos of my projects (because it’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to do much work on any of them mainly). I just finished the painting on my first Malifaux miniature tonight, an undead lady of the night. I still need to decorate the base, but the painting itself is done.
I was going for a very “fresh from the grave” look for this one, which is why she looks so dirty. I also added a little touch of blood dripping from her mouth onto her breast. I’m not used to painting such pretty things though, so this one gave me some trouble. I’m used to painting rough Possessed models that are less than an exact science. Doing all the trim work and details on the dress was difficult for me.
I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures. This was the first time I had used this camera, and the lighting situation was not exactly optimal.
I’m hoping to get more of my Resurrectionist crew completed soon, so I’ll put more pictures up. I’ll try and get a better camera so I can take some decent pictures too.
In other news, I have the layout ready for the hosting/user pages part of the site! I’ll be integrating all the functionality into it, putting it through some testing, and then opening that section up soon. Keep checking back!Tags: Malifaux, Miniatures, models, painted